YOU'RE INVITED! Port of Everett Sets Lineup for 15th Annual Holiday on the Bay Event on December 3
The Port of Everett invites community members and visitors to join in a day of family fun at the waterfront during its 15th annual Holiday on the Bay event taking place Saturday, Dec. 3, from 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Rain or shine, guests will gather in and around the Port’s Pacific Rim Plaza, near Hotel Indigo (1028 13th Street, Everett, WA 98201), for the day’s outdoor festivities including a holiday pop-up market, free kids’ activities from cookie decorating, crafts and face painting to touch-a-truck and character meet-and-greets, a tree-lighting ceremony and visit from Santa, lighted boats on parade, holiday drive-in movies (reservation required), and festive music and lighting displays.
We’ve also added some new attractions this year, including “Food Truck Alley” featuring international flavors and s’mores roasting at the firepits.
- 11 a.m. – 7 p.m. Pop-up holiday market featuring 20+ local vendors
- Noon – 7 p.m. Food Truck Alley offering international flavors
- Noon – 5 p.m. FREE family fun:
- “Deck the halls” kids’ crafts with Imagine Children’s Museum
- “Touch-a-Truck” with our partners at City of Everett Police and Fire Departments, Snohomish County PUD, OceanGate and Papé
- Cookie decorating
- S’mores roasting at fire pits
- Face painting
- Holiday music performances
- Family photo opportunities
- 1:30 – 4:30 p.m. A visit from the “Frozen”-inspired Ice Queen and Ice Princess with When You Wish Events
- 5 p.m. Tree-lighting ceremony at the new “frozen fountain” tree and appearance from Santa and elves by boat
- 6 p.m. Lighted boat parade organized by Mukilteo Yacht Club
- 6 p.m. and 7:15 p.m. Drive-in movies at Boxcar Park; “Merry Madagascar” at 6 p.m. and “The Grinch” (2018) at 7:15 p.m. (reservation required; sign up here)
Also adding to the holiday cheer again this year at Pacific Rim Plaza is the return of the award-winning outdoor community ice rink – Pacific Ice. The family-friendly program runs daily from November 18, 2022, thru January 9, 2023, offering open ice-skating public sessions, as well as private event rentals. Enjoy skating on real ice at a covered, open-air rink overlooking the Port of Everett Marina. Learn more and purchase tickets at www.portofeverett.com/pacificice.
Looking for ways to give back this holiday season? The Port’s annual toy drive for Marine Toys for Tots is back again, accepting NEW, unwrapped toys for children in need. Please bring toy donations now thru Dec. 3 to the donation boxes located inside the Port’s Waterfront Center lobby near the Scuttlebutt entrance or bring them by Holiday on the Bay at Pacific Rim Plaza on Dec. 3.
For more information, visit www.portofeverett.com/holidayonthebay or contact Catherine Soper, Port of Everett Communications & Marketing Director, at email@example.com.