Project Quick Facts
Central Marina Improvements:
- Phase 1 (Complete)
- Phase 2 (Currently Underway)
Timeline: Present - 2045
John Klekotka, P.E.
Chief of Engineering & Planning
Phone: 425.388.0715 | E-mail
About the Project
In an effort to reinvest in its facilities, the Port has completed a master planning process to develop a phased marina recapitalization plan to renovate its facilities over the next 30 years. This multi-year recapitalization plan identifies and prioritizes upgrades through the marina to be implemented in the most efficient and a cost effective manner.
Further, reinvestment in the marina is a major component of the Port of Everett’s $
Work Completed to Date:
- Completion of a master planning process and development of a phased Marina Recapitalization Plan
- Central Marina Improvements - Phase 1, which included removal of aging marine infrastructure, realignment of some of the Central docks, reconstruction of Segments A & B of the bulkhead and installation of site utilities and a public access trail. These improvements were completed as part of the Port's major environmental cleanup project at the former Everett Shipyard site
- Completed Request for Proposals process and awarded construction contract for Central Marina Improvements - Phase 2
- Construction of Central Marina Improvements - Phase 2 (Sept. 2015 - Feb. 15, 2016)