Pacific Terminal is the Port’s primary container and breakbulk facility. The terminal is the Port’s most modern facility, constructed in 1998, and is designed to support a variety of services and commodities. The terminal includes approximately 15 acres of storage area and a marginal wharf. The usable berth length is 650 feet and it is dredged to minus 40 feet MLLW. The terminal includes two, 40-ton gantry cranes, 100-ton mobile harbor crane. It is served by a 2,500 lineal foot rail line that runs parallel to the BNSF mainline, which was added in 2012.
- Usable berth length 650-feet (198 meters)
- Depth at pier -40 MLLW (-12 meters)
- 100 feet X 650 apron (30 X 198 meters)
- 15 acres paved and lighted yard space
- Two, 40-ton gantry cranes
- 100-ton mobile harbor crane; other equipment
- 5,000 feet of terminal rail; locomotive pusher