Explore Riverside Business Park!
Approximately 12 acres of developable land available!
Phone: 425.388.0661 | E-mail
Port of Everett
Riverside Business Park is an 86-acre industrial waterfront business park located off West Marine View Drive on the Snohomish River in Everett, Washington. With its substantial infrastructure and strategic location, Riverside Business Park is ideally suited for a number of industrial uses that will fit your business needs. The industrial park is zoned for heavy industry.
Available Land Remaining
Approximately 12 acres
Why Choose the Riverside Business Park?
Riverside Business Park was designed to accommodate a dynamic mix of office, manufacturing, assembly and warehouse uses. The site is complete with infrastructure and vested mitigation measures. The area is ideal for distribution centers, research and development facilities, manufacturing and marine uses. Large and small parcels are available with site and dimension flexibility available, unique to your business needs.
- Less than 5 minutes to I-5
- About 4 miles to the Port of Everett’s international shipping facilities
- 15 minutes to Paine Field Airport and air cargo facilities
- 30 minutes to downtown Seattle
- 120 miles to Vancouver, B.C.
- 45 minutes to Sea-Tac Int’l Airport
- Excellent rail service, adjacent to BNSF
- Master-planned for maximum impact
- Local, national and international market appeal
- Substantial infrastructure
- Rail and barge access
- Marine and mountain views
- Site and dimension flexibility
- Large qualified labor pool