Chief of Policy and Communications
Port of Everett’s Sail-In Cinema FREE Outdoor Movies Return this Friday
Summer Friday nights (July 21 – August 25); Fun starts at 7 p.m. - Movies start at dusk
Everett, Wash. - If you like outdoor movies, you'll love the Port of Everett's Sail-in Cinema movie series. Sail-in Cinema returns Friday, July 21, offering free, family-friendly movies at the Port’s Boxcar Park Friday nights thru August 25.
Sail-in to watch by boat at the Port of Everett's North Guest Docks 6 & 7 (first come, first served), or watch by land at Boxcar Park.
2017 Sail-in Cinema movie line-up:
- July 21: Footloose (the original), 9:25 p.m.
- July 28: Jurassic Park, 9:15 p.m.
- Aug. 4: Captain America: The First Avenger, 9:05 p.m.
- Aug. 11: Field of Dreams, 8:50 p.m.
- Aug. 18: Zootopia, 8:40 p.m.
- Aug. 25: Top Gun, 8:25 p.m.
Click here for printer-friendly movie flier.
Come early to check out what our sponsors have in store for you, snag a good spot and grab a bag of free fresh-popped popcorn courtesy of the Port of Everett. Enjoy movie concessions available for a fee. If you are 21+, you can enjoy the movie with an adult beverage from the Bluewater Distilling 'Voyaging Bar' hosted by and in benefit of local non-profit groups Cocoon House and Housing Hope.
A special thanks to our Signature Sponsor Dwayne Lanes Auto Family Truck Center and Gold Sponsors Anthony’s Homeport, Anthony’s Woodfire Grill, Bayside Marine, Bluewater Distilling, PND Engineers, and Scuttlebutt Brewing Co.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Pack a blanket! It can get a little chilly on the waterfront at night
- For best viewing, use blankets or low-back chairs for seating
- A radio frequency is provided at the start of each movie for boaters to tune in
- In the event of inclement weather, the movie may be cancelled. Cancellations will be posted on the Port of Everett’s website, Facebook and Twitter.
Additional information available at www.waterfront-place.com/sailin.